Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Marching Like a Lion

March has turned out to be Spring this year! We've been enjoying many warm sunny days outside, listening to the squirrels and the birds, playing with the neighbor's chickens, and planning our new irrigation system and this coming season's garden. I'm super into throwing rocks, playing with sticks, jumping off of stuff, and finding creative ways to get really dirty. Inside I'm into playing instruments (guitar, harmonica, drums...), listening and dancing to music, and reading all my great books with mommy and daddy. My sign language skills are improving by the day, and I can even say a few words. We're all really excited that the snow is out of the yard so we can play outside now. This will be a summer of developing my outdoor skills as last year I could barely get around on my own when the snow flew.

No comments: