Monday, April 20, 2009

3 months!



I am almost 12 weeks old now. March as been really cold, but mostly sunny, so we go outside almost everyday for walk! My new tricks include making lots of noise, smiling and giggling, standing on my feet when mom or dad helps out, holding toys to my mouth and holding my pacifier. Oh, and I am teething which make me scream and cry from 8pm-12am almost every night. I chew on everything, drool all the time, and my cheeks get red. Mom and Dad really enjoy those hours of the day with me!

The biggest change is that mom is back to work! She works from home 2-3 days a week which is nice so she can feed me when I need it. I have a really nice baby sitter named Heidi who comes over to watch me while Mom works. On Tuesdays when Mom is at Town Hall, Heidi walks me downtown so Mom can nurse me in the office. I really like those days when I get out of the house.
3 months old, just waiting for the snow to melt.....

No comments: